Report NEP-ICT-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sampsa Kiiski & Matti Pohjola, 2010. "Cross-country Diffusion of the Internet," Working Papers id:3204, eSocialSciences.
- Aditya M Salya, 2010. "The Internet Marketing Solution Toward Creative Industries in Bandung," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201011, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2010.
- Gebhardt, Georg, 2010. "The Impact of the Internet on Retail Competition: Evidence from Technological Differences in Internet Access," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 345, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:asg:wpaper:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João Bolinhas & Ricardo Neves, 2010. "O futuro da Web Semântica e sua importância nas organizações [The future of Semantic Web and it's importance at organisations]," IET Working Papers Series 03/2010, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Aditya M Salya, 2010. "The E-Commerce solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201012, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2010.
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "Competition of E-Commerce Intermediaries," Working Papers 675, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bhattacharya, Kaushik, 2010. "Information Dissemination through Official Websites: A Critique," MPRA Paper 26884, University Library of Munich, Germany.