Sure bet or scientometric mirage? An assessment of Chinese progress in nanotechnology
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Can & Wu, Yilin, 2012.
"State-led Technological Development: A Case of China’s Nanotechnology Development,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 970-982.
- Huang, Can & Wu, Yilin, 2011. "State-led technological development: A case of China's nanotechnology development," MERIT Working Papers 2011-013, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pluvia Zuniga, 2011. "The State of Patenting at Research Institutions in Developing Countries: Policy Approaches and Practices," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 04, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Dec 2011.
- repec:wip:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sujit Bhattacharya & Shilpa & Madhulika Bhati, 2012. "China and India: The two new players in the nanotechnology race," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 93(1), pages 59-87, October.
More about this item
KeywordsNanotechnology; China; R&D; Technology Transfer; Catching-up;
All these keywords.
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2010028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.