A Framework for Analyzing Tariffs and Subsidies in Water Provision to Urban Households in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordswater; access to water; tariffs; subsidies; urban development;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-01-19 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2008-01-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-01-19 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2008-01-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .