Report NEP-AGR-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wang, Jinxia & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Lijuan, 2008. "Can China continue feeding itself ? the impact of climate change on agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4470, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Lloyd, Peter & MacLaren, Donald, 2008. "Distortions to agricultural incentives in Australia since world war II," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4471, The World Bank.
- Gervais, J.P. & Bonroy, O. & Couture, S., 2007. "A province-level analysis of economies of scale in Canadian food processing," Working Papers 200710, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Katleen Van den Broeck & Carol Newman & Finn Tarp, 2007. "Land Titles and Rice Production in Vietnam," Trinity Economics Papers tep1207, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Junyi Shen, 2008. "Understanding the determinants of consumersf willingness to pay for eco-labeled products: An empirical analysis of the China Environmental Label," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Raghav Gaiha, & Ganesh Thapa, 2007. "Supermarkets, Smallholders and Livelihoods Prospects in Selected Asian Countries," ASARC Working Papers 2007-12, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- David le Blanc, 2008. "A Framework for Analyzing Tariffs and Subsidies in Water Provision to Urban Households in Developing Countries," Working Papers 63, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:262 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore