Globalization and development in sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mishra, SK, 2017. "Measuring Degree of Globalization of African Countries on Almost Equimarginal Contribution Principle," MPRA Paper 82614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Mauro, Andrea, 2013. "Africa’s Burden: Labour Markets, Natural Resources and the FDI ‘Reliance-Rejection’ Paradox," MPRA Paper 50019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Agriculture; Aid; Bretton Woods institutions; Development; FDI; Finance; Industry; Structural Adjustment; Trade;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-03-12 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-03-12 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2011-03-12 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .