Time trend estimation with breaks in temperature time series
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Perron & Francisco Estrada, 2012. "Breaks, trends and the attribution of climate change: a time-series analysis," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-013, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:711-732 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Perron & Eduardo Zorita & Francisco Estrada & Pierre Perron, 2017.
"Extracting and Analyzing the Warming Trend in Global and Hemispheric Temperatures,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 711-732, September.
- Francisco Estrada & Pierre Perron, 2016. "Extracting and analyzing the warming trend in global and hemispheric temperatures," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2017-008, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Mar 2017.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-12-01 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2008-12-01 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:una:unccee:wp0908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.unav.edu/web/facultad-de-ciencias-economicas-y-empresariales .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .