Cuba's Economic 'Reforms': Waiting for Fidel on the Eve of the Twenty-First Century
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCuba; Reforms; Transition; Markets; Self-enforcing Transactions; Market Augmenting Government;
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umd:umdeco:99-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Murrell). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.umd.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .