Peer-to-Peer Networks: A Mechanism Design Approach
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordspeer-to-peer networks; mechanism design.;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2006-07-28 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MIC-2006-07-28 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2006-07-28 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2006-07-28 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-07-28 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umc:wpaper:0608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Kulp) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .