Report NEP-SOC-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ingela Alger & Jörgen W. Weibull, 2006. "Altruism and Climate," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 643, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rodgers, Waymond & Gago Rodríguez, Susana, 2006. "Improving social corporate responsibility : the case of bullying behavior," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb064213, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Rodgers, Waymond & Gago Rodríguez, Susana, 2006. "Trust conceptualized as a corporate knowledge asset," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb064012, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Santanu Gupta & Raghbendra Jha, 2006. "Local public goods in a democracy: Theory and evidence from rural India," Departmental Working Papers 2006-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2006. "O Brother, Where Art Thou?: The Effects of Having a Sibling on Geographic Mobility and Labor Market Outcomes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 608, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:cte:wbrepe:wb064415 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oksana Loginova & X. Henry Wang & Haibin Lu, 2006. "Peer-to-Peer Networks: A Mechanism Design Approach," Working Papers 0608, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 15 Jun 2006.
- Marco Francesconi & Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2006. "Childhood Family Structure and Schooling Outcomes: Evidence for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 610, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Oguzhan C. Dincer & Peter J. Lambert, 2006. "Taking care of your own: Ethnic and religious heterogeneity and income inequality," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-9, University of Oregon Economics Department.