Report NEP-MIC-2006-07-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Farrell & Paul Klemperer, 2006. "Co-ordination and Lock-in: Competition with Switching Costs and Network Effects," Economics Papers 2006-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- George J. Mailath & Georg Noldeke, 2006. "Extreme Adverse Selection, Competitive Pricing, and Market Breakdown," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1573, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Oksana Loginova & X. Henry Wang & Haibin Lu, 2006. "Peer-to-Peer Networks: A Mechanism Design Approach," Working Papers 0608, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 15 Jun 2006.
- Sumru G. Altug & Murta Usman, 2006. "Bank Lending with Imperfect Competition and Spillover Effects," CDMA Working Paper Series 200608, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Lünnemann, Patrick & Wintr, Ladislav, 2006. "Are internet prices sticky?," Working Paper Series 0645, European Central Bank.
- Marvin Kraus, 2006. "Returns to Scale in Networks," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 644, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2006. "Two-stage Boundedly Rational Choice Procedures: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 561, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.