The Correlates of Rentier Returns in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amrita Chhachhi & Kade Finnoff & Arjun Jayadev, 2014. "Rethinking Labour Market Policy: Alternative Manifestos," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(5), pages 1155-1171, September.
- Luciano BOGGIO & Vincenzo DALL’AGLIO & Marco MAGNANI, 2010.
"On Labour Shares in Recent Decades: A Survey,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 118(3), pages 283-333.
- Luciano Boggio & Vincenzo Dall'Aglio & Marco Magnani, 2009. "On Labour Shares in Recent Decades: A Survey," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0957, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Peter Skott, 2013. "Increasing Inequality and Financial Instability," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 45(4), pages 478-488, December.
- Peter Skott, 2011. "Heterodox macro after the crisis," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-23, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007.
"Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_525, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008. "Financialization: What it is and Why it Matters," IMK Working Paper 04-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007. "Financialization: What It Is and Why It Matters," Working Papers wp153, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Szabolcs Szikszai & Tamas Badics, 2014. "Enhanced Funds Seeking Higher Returns," Working papers wpaper43, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
More about this item
KeywordsRentier; Functional Distribution; Neoliberalism; Financialization;
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .