Salarios públicos y privados : los diferentes segmentos del mercado laboral 1991-2000
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bucheli, Marisa & Forteza, Alvaro & Rossi, Ianina, 2008. "Work history and the access to contributory pensions in Uruguay : some facts and policy options," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90345, The World Bank.
- Marisa Bucheli & Rodrigo Ceni, 2010.
"Informality Sectoral Selection and Earnings in Uruguay,"
El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 25(2), pages 281-307.
- Marisa Bucheli & Rodrigo Ceni, 2007. "Informality: Sectoral Selection and Earnings in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2007, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
Keywordspublic and private employment; wage differentials;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulr:wpaper:dt-04-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Dean). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierauuy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .