La agroindustria láctea en el Uruguay 1911- 1943
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reto Bertoni & Henry Willebald, 2015. "Do energy natural endowments matter? New Zealand and Uruguay in a comparative approach (1870-1940)," Documentos de trabajo 35, Programa de Historia Económica, FCS, Udelar.
- Reto Bertoni & Henry Willebald, 2016. "Do Natural Energy Endowments Matter? New Zealand and Uruguay in a Comparative Perspective, 1870–1940," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(1), pages 70-99, March.
More about this item
Keywordsdairy production; productivity; public policies; 1910-1943;
- N56 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- Y - Miscellaneous Categories
- N66 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulr:wpaper:dt-04-00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andres Dean). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierauuy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .