Assessing the R&D determinants and productivity of world-wide manufacturing firms
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP135, 50, avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles|
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Henri Capron & Michele Cincera, 1998. "Assessing the R&D determinants and productivity of world-wide manufacturing firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/849, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giuseppe Medda & Claudio Piga, 2014.
"Technological spillovers and productivity in Italian manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 419-434, June.
- Giuseppe Medda & Claudio A. Piga, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper Series 08_07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2007_17, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2007.
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2014. "Globalisation, industrial diversification and productivity growth in large European R&D companies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 227-246, April.
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2011. "Globalisation, industrial diversification and productivity growth in large European R&D companies," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2013. "Globalisation, Industrial Diversification and Productivity Growth in Large European R&D Companies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/147097, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- G. Medda & C. Piga, 2004. "R&S e spillover industriali: un'analisi sulle imprese italiane," Working Paper CRENoS 200406, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Michele Cincera, 2005. "Firms' productivity growth and R&D spillovers: An analysis of alternative technological proximity measures," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 657-682.
- Michele Cincera, 2005. "Firms' productivity growth and R&D spillovers: an analysis of alternative technological proximity measures," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5490, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cincera, Michele, 2005. "Firms' Productivity Growth and R&D Spillovers: An Analysis of Alternative Technological Proximity Measures," CEPR Discussion Papers 4894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed