Assessing the R&D determinants and productivity of world-wide manufacturing firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Henri Capron & Michele Cincera, 2000. "Assessing the R&D determinants and productivity of world-wide manufacturing firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/899, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Medda & Claudio Piga, 2014.
"Technological spillovers and productivity in Italian manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 419-434, June.
- Giuseppe Medda & Claudio A. Piga, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Working Paper series 08_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2007_17, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2007.
- Michele Cincera, 2005.
"Firms' productivity growth and R&D spillovers: An analysis of alternative technological proximity measures,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 657-682.
- Michele Cincera, 2005. "Firms' productivity growth and R&D spillovers: an analysis of alternative technological proximity measures," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5490, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cincera, Michele, 2005. "Firms' Productivity Growth and R&D Spillovers: An Analysis of Alternative Technological Proximity Measures," CEPR Discussion Papers 4894, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2014.
"Globalisation, industrial diversification and productivity growth in large European R&D companies,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 227-246, April.
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2011. "Globalisation, industrial diversification and productivity growth in large European R&D companies," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2011-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michele Cincera & Julien Ravet, 2013. "Globalisation, Industrial Diversification and Productivity Growth in Large European R&D Companies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/147097, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- G. Medda & C. Piga, 2004. "R&S e spillover industriali: un'analisi sulle imprese italiane," Working Paper CRENoS 200406, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.