Impact of individual characteristics and sociocultural environment on academic success
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Arias & Catherine Dehon, 2008.
"What are the factors of success at university? a case study in Belgium,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/13348, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Elena Arias & Catherine Dehon, 2008. "What are the factors of success at university? A case study in Belgium," Working Papers ECARES 2008_003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Manuchehr Irandoust & Niklas Karlsson, 2002. "Impact of Preferences, Curriculum, and Learning Strategies on Academic Success," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 41-48.
- repec:oup:cesifo:v:54:y:2008:i:2:p:121-148. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/1595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .