Flexible working time arrangements and gender equality: A comparative review of 30 European countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Caprile & Elisabetta Addis & Cecilia Castaño & Klinge & Larios & Danièle Meulders & J Muller & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Palasik & Robert Plasman & Roivas & F. Sagebiel & Londa Schiebinger & Nu, 2012. "Meta-analysis gender and science research: Synthesis report," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/135749, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Robert Plasman & Audrey Rigo, 2010. "Horizontal and vertical segregation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/92411, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Leila Maron & Danièle Meulders, 2008. "Les effets de la parenté sur l'emploi," DULBEA Working Papers 08-21.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lutz Bellmann & Olaf Hübler, 2015. "Working time accounts and firm performance in Germany," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Hübler, Olaf, 2015. "Are Working Time Accounts Beneficial for German Establishments?," IZA Discussion Papers 9583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsgender equality; flexible working time; european comparison;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/135758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.