The revealed preference approach to demand
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP135, 50, avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles|
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2013.
"Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models: Testing,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1902, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Stoye, Jörg & Kitamura, Yuichi, 2013. "Nonparametric Analysis of Random Utility Models: Testing," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79753, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Jorg Stoye, 2013. "Nonparametric analysis of random utility models: testing," CeMMAP working papers CWP36/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Grégory Jolivet & Hélène Turon, 2014. "Consumer Search Costs and Preferences on the Internet," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/647, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Jolivet, Grégory & Turon, Hélène, 2014. "Consumer Search Costs and Preferences on the Internet," IZA Discussion Papers 8643, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabrice Talla Nobibon & Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Jeroen Sabbe & Frits Spieksma, 2011. "Heuristics for Deciding Collectively Rational Consumption Behavior," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 173-204, August.
- Fabrice Talla Nobibon & Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Jeroen Sabbe & Frits C.R. Spieksma, 2008. "Heuristics for deciding collectively rational consumption behavior," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0824, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Fabrice Talla Nobibon & Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Jeroen Sabbe & Frits Spieksma, 2011. "Heuristics for deciding collectively rational consumption behavior," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/131710, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fabrice Talla Nobibon & Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Jeroen Sabbe & Frits Spieksma, 2008. "Heuristics for deciding collectively rational consumption behavior," Working Papers ECARES 2008-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Halevy, Yoram & Persitz, Dotan & Zrill, Lanny, 2012. "Parametric Recoverability of Preferences," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2012-20, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Aug 2015.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/132522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed