European Integration and Geographical Concentration of Swedish Multinationals
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Mathae, "undated". "European Integration and Geographical Concentration of Swedish Multinationals," University of East Anglia Discussion Papers in Economics _003, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Mathä, Thomas, 1999. "European Integration and Geographical Concentration of Swedish Multinationals," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 305, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC INTEGRATION ; TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS ; ECONOMIC CONCENTRATION;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uea:papers:9902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodore Turocy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esueauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .