European Integration and Geographical Concentration of Swedish Multinationals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matha, T., 1999. "European Integration and Geographical Concentration of Swedish Multinationals," University of East Anglia Discussion Papers in Economics 9902, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Thomas Mathae, "undated". "European Integration and Geographical Concentration of Swedish Multinationals," University of East Anglia Discussion Papers in Economics _003, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; multinational enterprises; geographical concentration and dispersion.;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-1999-03-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-1999-03-08 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .