Individual Attitudes Towards Others, Misanthropy Analysis in a Cross-Country Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi & Tom W. Smith, 2013. "Individual Attitudes Toward Others, Misanthropy Analysis in a Cross-Country Perspective," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(1), pages 222-241, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi & Tom W. Smith, 2008. "The perception of corruption," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0508, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
Keywordsmisanthropy; trust; cross-country research; individual attitudes;
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2008-08-31 (Central & South America)
- NEP-POL-2008-08-31 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:1208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .