La industria de biocombustibles en Uruguay: situación actual y perspectivas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cremonez, Paulo André & Feroldi, Michael & Feiden, Armin & Gustavo Teleken, Joel & José Gris, Diego & Dieter, Jonathan & de Rossi, Eduardo & Antonelli, Jhonatas, 2015. "Current scenario and prospects of use of liquid biofuels in South America," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 352-362.
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; energy matrix; biodiesel; ethanol; biomass; MERCOSUR.;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-11-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2009-11-14 (Central & South America)
- NEP-RES-2009-11-14 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:1109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .