La industria de biocombustibles en Uruguay: situación actual y perspectivas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana CÃ³rdoba & Marta Chiappe & Jesse Abrams & Theresa Selfa, 2018. "Fuelling Social Inclusion? Neoâ€ extractivism, Stateâ€“Society Relations and Biofuel Policies in Latin America's Southern Cone," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 49(1), pages 63-88, January.
- Cremonez, Paulo André & Feroldi, Michael & Feiden, Armin & Gustavo Teleken, Joel & José Gris, Diego & Dieter, Jonathan & de Rossi, Eduardo & Antonelli, Jhonatas, 2015. "Current scenario and prospects of use of liquid biofuels in South America," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 352-362.
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; energy matrix; biodiesel; ethanol; biomass; MERCOSUR.;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2009-11-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2009-11-14 (Central & South America)
- NEP-RES-2009-11-14 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:1109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Romina Quagliotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.