Report NEP-RES-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert A. Ritz, 2009. "Carbon leakage under incomplete environmental regulation: An industry-level approach," Economics Series Working Papers 461, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Ana Sofia Campos & Alain Nadai, 2009. "A survey on the public perception of CCS in France," Post-Print halshs-00200894, HAL.
- Fabio Iraldo & Francesco Testa & Vlasis Oikonomou & Michela Melis & Marco Frey & Eise Spijker, 2009. "A literature review on the links between environmental regulation and competitiveness," Working Papers 200904, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi, 2009. "Dealing with ignored attributes in choice experiments on valuation of Sweden's environmental quality objectives," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Robert Pollin & Heidi Garrett-Peltier, 2009. "Building a Green Economy: Employment Effects of Green Energy Investments for Ontario," Published Studies green_economy_of_ontario, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Gustavo Bittencourt & Nicolás Reig Lorenzi, 2009. "La industria de biocombustibles en Uruguay: situación actual y perspectivas," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1109, Department of Economics - dECON.