Tariff revenue sharing rules in a customs union: a new methodology applied to the MERCOSUR case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vaillant, Marcel, 2011. "Asymmetries and Disparities in the Economic Integration of a South-South Customs Union," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2925, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2003. "Rules for the disposition of tariff revenues and the determination of common external tariffs in customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 387-416, August.
- Marcel Vaillant, 2005. "Asymmetries and Disparities in the Economic Integration of a South-South Customs Union," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 24738, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordscommon tariff revenue; sharing rules; Customs Union;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:0707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Romina Quagliotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.