Tariff revenue sharing rules in a customs union: a new methodology applied to the MERCOSUR case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Vaillant, 2005. "Asymmetries and Disparities in the Economic Integration of a South-South Customs Union," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2925, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2003. "Rules for the disposition of tariff revenues and the determination of common external tariffs in customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 387-416, August.
- Marcel Vaillant, 2005. "Asymmetries and Disparities in the Economic Integration of a South-South Customs Union," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 24738, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordscommon tariff revenue; sharing rules; Customs Union;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2007-10-20 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAM-2007-10-20 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:0707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .