Looking at Piketty from the Periphery
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDesigualdad; periferia; capital;
All these keywords.
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- N36 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2017-03-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2017-03-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2017-03-19 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2017-03-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:doctra:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://cienciassociales.edu.uy/unidad-multidisciplinaria/programa-de-historia-economica-y-social/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Andrea Doneschi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://cienciassociales.edu.uy/unidad-multidisciplinaria/programa-de-historia-economica-y-social/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.