Fiscal Policy and the term Structure of Interest Rates: An Intertemporal Optimizing Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fisher, Walter H & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1992. "Fiscal Policy and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: An Intertemporal Optimizing Analysis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Fisher, W.H. & Turnovsky, S.J., 1991. "Fiscal Policy and the term Structure of Interest Rates: An Intertemporal Optimizing Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-20, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Wen-ya, 1999. "Government spending, endogenous labor, and capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1225-1242, August.
- Koutsobinas, Theodore, 2011. "Animal spirits, liquidity-preference and Keynesian behavioural macroeconomics: An intertemporal framework," MPRA Paper 43027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:2:p:177-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard, 1995. "Monetary shocks and exchange rate dynamics with informal currency markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 211-226.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Fisher, Walter H., 1995. "The composition of government expenditure and its consequences for macroeconomic performance," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 747-786, May.
- Stefan F. Schubert & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2006. "Anticipated Fiscal Policy Changes and Goods Market Adjustments," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 135-161, May.
- Mark A. Wynne, 1993. "The output effects of government consumption: a note," Working Papers 9320, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- X. Wang & Bill Yang, 2012. "Yield Curve Inversion and the Incidence of Recession: A Dynamic IS-LM Model with Term Structure of Interest Rates," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(2), pages 177-185, May.
- Thierry Warin & Kenneth Donahue, 2006. "The Stability and Growth Pact: A European Answer to the Political Budget Cycle?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0606, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Shigeto Kitano, 2009. "Nominal debt and inflation stabilization," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(4), pages 409-422.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic equilibrium ; government spending policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udb:wpaper:91-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .