Spurious Business Cycle Phenomena In Hp Filered Time Series
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cogley, T., 1990. "Spurious Business Cycle Phenomena In Hp Filered Time Series," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 90-21, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buiter, Willem H., 1984.
"Policy Evaluation and Design for Continuous Time Linear Rational Expectations Models: Some Recent Developments,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
15, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1984. "Policy evaluation and design for continuous time linear rational expectations models: some recent development," NBER Technical Working Papers 0034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abel, Andrew B & Blanchard, Olivier J, 1983. "An Intertemporal Model of Saving and Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 675-692, May.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1984. "Fiscal policy in open, interdependent economies," NBER Working Papers 1429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Stockman, Alan C., 1985. "Exchange-rate dynamics," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 917-977 Elsevier.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Charles Wyplosz, 1984.
"The Real Exchange Rate, the Current Account, and the Speed of Adjustment,"
NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 335-356
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Wyplosz, "undated". "The Real Exchange Rate, the Current Account and the Speed of Adjustment," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 13-82, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1989.
"Fiscal deficits and relative prices in a growing world economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 461-484, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1988. "Fiscal Deficits and Relative Prices in a Growing World Economy," NBER Working Papers 2725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sen, Partha & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1989.
"Deterioration of the terms of trade and capital accumulation: A re-examination of the Laursen-Metzler effect,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 227-250, May.
- Partha Sen & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1988. "Deterioration of the Terms of Trade and Capital Accumulation: A Reexamination of the Laursen-Metzler Effect," NBER Working Papers 2616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1987. "Current account dynamics in a finite horizon model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 299-313, November.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1982. "Dynamic effects of permanent and temporary tax policies in a q model of investment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 353-373.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Altig, David & Carlstrom, Charles T, 1991.
"Inflation, Personal Taxes, and Real Output: A Dynamic Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 547-571, August.
- David E. Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1991. "Inflation, personal taxes, and real output: a dynamic analysis," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 547-579.
- David E. Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1991. "Inflation, personal taxes, and real output: a dynamic analysis," Working Paper 9102, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycles ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udb:wpaper:90-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .