Spurious Business Cycle Phenomena In Hp Filered Time Series
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cogley, T., 1990. "Spurious Business Cycle Phenomena In Hp Filered Time Series," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 90-21, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Altig, David & Carlstrom, Charles T, 1991.
"Inflation, Personal Taxes, and Real Output: A Dynamic Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 547-571, August.
- David E. Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1991. "Inflation, personal taxes, and real output: a dynamic analysis," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 547-579.
- David E. Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1991. "Inflation, personal taxes, and real output: a dynamic analysis," Working Paper 9102, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Nicholas APERGIS, 1996. "The Cyclical Behavior Of Prices: Evidence From Seven Developing Countries," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 34(2), pages 204-211, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycles ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udb:wpaper:90-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .