Discrimination in Metropolitan Housing Markets: Phase 3 - Native Americans
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2008. "Understanding Racial Segregation: What is known about the Effect of Housing Discrimination," Working papers 2008-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Robert Silverman, 2011. "Black Real Estate Professionals’ Perceptions of Career Opportunities: The Economic Detour Redux," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 145-163, June.
- Rich, Judy, 2014. "What Do Field Experiments of Discrimination in Markets Tell Us? A Meta Analysis of Studies Conducted since 2000," IZA Discussion Papers 8584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Briggs, Xavier, 2004. "Traps and Stepping Stones: Neighborhood Dynamics and Family Well-Being," Working Paper Series rwp04-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1325-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rob Pitingolo & Stephen L. Ross, 2015. "Housing Discrimination among Available Housing Units in 2012: Do Paired Testing Studies understate Housing Discrimination?," Working papers 2015-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Stephen L. Ross & George C. Galster, 2005. "Fair Housing Enforcement and Changes in Discrimination between 1989 and 2000: An Exploratory Study," Working papers 2005-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2003-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .