The Irish economy half a Century ago
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Honohan & Cormac Ó Gráda, 1998.
"The Irish macroeconomic crisis of 1955-56 : how much was due to monetary policy,"
Open Access publications
10197/463, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Honohan, P. & Grada, C.O., 1998. "The Irish Macroeconomic Crisis of 1955-56: How Much Was Due to Monetary Policy," Papers 98/09, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Grada, C.O., 1998. "From 'Frugal Comfort' to Ten Thousand a Year: Trade and Growth in the Irish Economy" October 1998," Papers 98/16, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
More about this item
KeywordsIreland--Economic conditions--20th century;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2008-08-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2008-08-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .