The road less travelled : oligopoly and competition policy in general equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azar, José, 2017. "Portfolio Diversification, Market Power, and the Theory of the Firm," IESE Research Papers D/1170, IESE Business School.
- J. Peter Neary & Joe Tharakan, 2005.
"Endogenous mode of competition in general equilibrium,"
200526, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter & Tharakan, Joe, 2006. "Endogenous Mode of Competition in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 5943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Peter Neary, 2002. "Globalisation and market structure," Working Papers 200220, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Kornel Mahlstein, 2011. "Outsourcing and Competition Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 131-147, June.
- Alireza Naghavi & Dermot Leahy, 2006.
"Intellectual Property Rights and Entry into a Foreign Market: FDI vs. Joint Ventures,"
2006.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Leahy, Dermot & Naghavi, Alireza, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights and Entry into a Foreign Market: FDI vs Joint Ventures," CEPR Discussion Papers 5672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alireza Naghavi & Dermot Leahy, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and North-South Joint Ventures," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 017, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Kamei, Keita, 2014. "Pro-competitive effect, division of labor, and firm productivity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 132-135.
- Dirk Willenbockel, 2005. "The Price Normalisation Problem in General Equilibriun Models with Oligopoly Power: An Attempt at Perspective," GE, Growth, Math methods 0505002, EconWPA.
- Leopoldo Yanes, 2008. "R&D, Market Structure and Trade: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 361, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition policy; Dixit-Stiglitz preferences; General equilibrium; GOLE (General Oligopolistic Equilibrium); Oligopoly; Competition--Government policy; Equilibrium (Economics); Oligopolies--Econometric models; Antitrust law;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .