The road less travelled : oligopoly and competition policy in general equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azar, José, 2017. "Portfolio Diversification, Market Power, and the Theory of the Firm," IESE Research Papers D/1170, IESE Business School.
- J. Peter Neary & Joe Tharakan, 2005.
"Endogenous mode of competition in general equilibrium,"
200526, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter & Tharakan, Joe, 2006. "Endogenous Mode of Competition in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 5943, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Peter Neary, 2002. "Globalisation and market structure," Working Papers 200220, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cosimo Beverelli & Kornel Mahlstein, 2011. "Outsourcing and Competition Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 131-147, June.
- Alireza Naghavi & Dermot Leahy, 2006.
"Intellectual Property Rights and Entry into a Foreign Market: FDI vs. Joint Ventures,"
2006.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Leahy, Dermot & Naghavi, Alireza, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights and Entry into a Foreign Market: FDI vs Joint Ventures," CEPR Discussion Papers 5672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alireza Naghavi & Dermot Leahy, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and North-South Joint Ventures," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 017, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Kamei, Keita, 2014. "Pro-competitive effect, division of labor, and firm productivity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 132-135.
- Dirk Willenbockel, 2005. "The Price Normalisation Problem in General Equilibriun Models with Oligopoly Power: An Attempt at Perspective," GE, Growth, Math methods 0505002, EconWPA.
- Leopoldo Yanes, 2008. "R&D, Market Structure and Trade: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 361, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition policy; Dixit-Stiglitz preferences; General equilibrium; GOLE (General Oligopolistic Equilibrium); Oligopoly; Competition--Government policy; Equilibrium (Economics); Oligopolies--Econometric models; Antitrust law;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.