Bad banks choking good banks: simulating balance sheet contagion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Solon & Marianne E. Page & Greg J. Duncan, 2000. "Correlations Between Neighboring Children In Their Subsequent Educational Attainment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 383-392, August.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maitre, 2008.
"“New” and “Old” Social Risks: Life Cycle and Social Class Perspectives on Social Exclusion in Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 39(2), pages 131-156.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maitre, 2008. "'New' and 'Old' Social Risks: Life Cycle and Social Class Perspectives on Social Exclusion in Ireland," Papers WP226, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:70-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corrado Di Guilmi & Laura Carvalho, 2015.
"The dynamics of leverage in a Minskyan model with heterogeneous firms,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2015_15, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Corrado Di Guilmi & Laura Carvalho, 2015. "The dynamics of leverage in a Minskyan model with heterogenous firms," Working Paper Series 28, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Laura Barbosa de Carvalho, 2012. "Current Account Imbalances and Economic Growth: a two-country model with real-financial linkages," Working Papers 1203, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Corrado Di Guilmi & Laura Carvalho, 2016. "The Dynamics Of Leverage In A Demand-Driven Model With Heterogeneous Firms," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 141, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
Keywordscredit crunch; contagion; stock flow consistent models;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-10-15 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-10-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .