Skills, Capabilities and Inequalities at School Entry in a Disadvantaged Community
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2006. "Summarizing multiple deprivation indicators," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-40, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Adam Carle & Kurt Bauman & Kathleen Short, 2009. "Assessing the Measurement and Structure of Material Hardship in the United States," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 35-51, May.
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orla Doyle, 2012.
"Breaking the Cycle of Deprivation: An Experimental Evaluation of an Early Childhood Intervention,"
201212, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Orla Doyle, 2012. "Breaking the cycle of deprivation : an experimental evaluation of an early childhood intervention," Working Papers 201217, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsSchool readiness; Socioeconomic inequalities; Monte-Carlo permutation tests;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-04-17 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-04-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .