Estimation of the Probability of Acquisition in an Equilibrium Setting
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 1988. "Estimation of the Probability of Acquisition in an Equilibrium Setting," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1jr4c46d, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kehoe, Patrick J., 1987.
"Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 349-376, May.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 1986. "Coordination of fiscal policies in a world economy," Staff Report 98, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wood, Geoffrey E., 1986. "European monetary integration? A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 329-336, November.
- Alberto Alesina, 1987.
"A Positive Theory of Fiscal Deficits and Government Debt in a Democracy,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
435, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 1987. "A Positive Theory of Fiscal Deficits and Government Debt in a Democracy," NBER Working Papers 2308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1982. "Dynamics of a Floating Exchange Rate Regime," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 728-754, August.
- John Kareken & Neil Wallace, 1981. "On the Indeterminacy of Equilibrium Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(2), pages 207-222.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Whinston, Michael D, 1986. "Common Agency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 923-942, July.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1981.
"An Exploration in the Theory of Exchange-Rate Regimes,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 865-890, October.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1981. "An Exploration in the Theory of Exchange-Rate Regimes," Scholarly Articles 3445091, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Hamada, Koichi, 1976. "A Strategic Analysis of Monetary Interdependence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 677-700, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frey, Rainer & Hussinger, Katrin, 2006.
"The role of technology in M&As: a firm-level comparison of cross-border and domestic deals,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2006,45, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Frey, Rainer & Hussinger, Katrin, 2006. "The Role of Technology in M&As: A Firm Level Comparison of Cross-Border and Domestic Deals," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-069, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucb:calbwp:8887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.