Sharing the pie: the Lutheran is neither opportunistic nor generous
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Orso, Cristina Elisa, 2009. "Formal and informal sectors: Interactions between moneylenders and traditional banks in the rural Indian credit market," POLIS Working Papers 135, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Giuranno, Michele, 2009. "The logic of party coalitions with political activism and public financing," POLIS Working Papers 134, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Marchese Carla & Ramello Giovanni B., 2011.
"In the Beginning Was the Word. Now is the Copyright,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 271-289, October.
- Marchese, Carla & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2010. "In the beginning was the Word. Now is the Copyright," POLIS Working Papers 140, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
More about this item
Keywordsreligiosity; distribution of resources; inequity aversion;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-10-10 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2009-10-10 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2009-10-10 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2009-10-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-10-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uca:ucapdv:133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucia Padovani). General contact details of provider: http://polis.unipmn.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.