Report NEP-HPE-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastiano Nerozzi, 2009. "From the Great Depression to Bretton Woods: Jacob Viner and International Monetary Stabilization (1930-1945)," Working Papers - Economics wp2009_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Klein, Daniel B., 2009. "In Defense of Dwelling in Great Minds: A Few Quotations from Michael Polanyi’s The Study of Man," Ratio Working Papers 141, The Ratio Institute.
- Ahmed Doghmi & Miloudi Kobiyh, 2009. "On reciprocal Behavior in Prisoner Dilemma game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2009. "On the Independence of Observations between Experiments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-074, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Wagener, Andreas, 2009. "The Political Economy of Conscription," IZA Discussion Papers 4429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Freeman, Mark C., 2009. "Yes, we should discount the far-distant future at its lowest possible rate: a resolution of the Weitzman-Gollier puzzle," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2009. "Making the World a better Place: Experimental evidence from the generosity Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Arthur J. Hosios & Lawrence B. Smith, 2009. "Whitefish: An Economic Primer," Working Papers tecipa-372, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dastoor, Naorayex, 2009. "The perceived framework of a classical statistic: Is the non-invariance of a Wald statistic much ado about null thing?," Working Papers 2009-25, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- L. Randall Wray, 2009. "Money Manager Capitalism and the Global Financial Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_578, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mishra, SK, 2009. "Does the Journal Impact Factor help make a Good Indicator of Academic Performance?," MPRA Paper 17712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2009. "Sharing the pie: the Lutheran is neither opportunistic nor generous," POLIS Working Papers 133, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," Working Papers 0919, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.