Imperfect Tests and Natural Insurance Monopolies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Freixas Xavier & Hurkens Sjaak & Morrison Alan D & Vulkan Nir, 2007.
"Interbank Competition with Costly Screening,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27, May.
- Xavier Freixas & Sjaak Hurkens & Alan D. Morrison & Nir Vulkan, 2004. "Interbank comptetition with costly screening," Economics Working Papers 802, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xavier Freixas & Sjaak Hurkens & Alan D. Morrison & Nir Vulkan, 2005. "Interbank Competition with Costly Screening," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe02, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Arthur Charpentier & Benoît Le Maux, 2010. "Natural Catastrophe Insurance: When Should the Government Intervene?," Working Papers hal-00536925, HAL.
- Charpentier, Arthur & Le Maux, Benoît, 2014.
"Natural catastrophe insurance: How should the government intervene?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 1-17.
- Arthur Charpentier & Benoît Le Maux, 2014. "Natural catastrophe insurance: How should the government intervene?," Post-Print halshs-01018022, HAL.
More about this item
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ube:dpvwib:dp9704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Glusstein-Gerber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vwibech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.