Does persistence of social exclusion exist in Spain?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biewen, Martin, 2004.
"Measuring State Dependence in Individual Poverty Status: Are There Feedback Effects to Employment Decisions and Household Composition?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1138, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Biewen, 2004. "Measuring State Dependence in Individual Poverty Status: Are there Feedback Effects to Employment Decisions and Household Composition?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 429, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ambra Poggi & Xavier Ramos, 2007.
"Empirical Modeling of Deprivation Contagion Among Social Exclusion Dimensions (Using MCMC Methods),"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
59, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Poggi, Ambra & Ramos, Xavier, 2007. "Empirical Modeling of Deprivation Contagion among Social Exclusion Dimensions (Using MCMC Methods)," IZA Discussion Papers 2614, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Juan Antonio Duro, 2004. "Análisis de agrupaciones provinciales a partir del enfoque de desigualdad y polarización: una nota," Working Papers wpdea0402, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Exclusion; Dynamics; Persistence; Heterogeneity; Discrete panel data;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uab:wprdea:wpdea0308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dept. Economia Aplicada). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.