Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Political Business Cycle: A Panel Data Analysisï¿½
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steiner, Andreas, 2013.
"The accumulation of foreign exchange by central banks: Fear of capital mobility?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PB), pages 409-427.
- Andreas Steiner, 2010. "The Accumulation of Foreign Exchange by Central Banks: Fear of Capital Mobility?," Working Papers 85, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner & Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2012.
"Globalization, Economic Freedom, and Human Rights,"
Journal of Conflict Resolution,
Peace Science Society (International), vol. 56(3), pages 516-546, June.
- Dreher, Axel & Gassebner, Martin & Siemers, Lars-H. R., 2010. "Globalization, economic freedom and human rights," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 115, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner & Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2010. "Globalization, Economic Freedom and Human Rights," CESifo Working Paper Series 3228, CESifo Group Munich.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner & Lars-H.R. Siemers, 2007.
"Does Terror Threaten Human Rights? Evidence from Panel Data,"
KOF Working papers
07-156, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner & Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2007. "Does Terror Threaten Human Rights? Evidence from Panel Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 1935, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign exchange interventions; political business cycles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:twi:respas:0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gregor Walter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/twikrch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .