The 2007 Personal Income Tax Reform in Italy: Effects on Potential Equity, Horizontal Inequity and Re-ranking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schankerman, Mark & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1986. "A test of static equilibrium models and rates of return to quasi-fixed factors, with an application to the Bell system," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 97-118.
- Nakil Sung & Michael Gort, 2000. "Economies of Scale and Natural Monopoly in the U.S. Local Telephone Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(4), pages 694-697, November.
- Tae H. Oum & Xiaowen Fu, 2008. "Impacts of Airports on Airline Competition: Focus on Airport Performance and Airport-Airline Vertical Relations," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2008/17, OECD Publishing.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana, 2008. "Technical efficiency of UK airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 175-178.
- Douglas W. Caves & Laurits R. Christensen & Joseph A. Swanson, 1981. "Economic Performance in Regulated and Unregulated Environments: A Comparison of U. S. and Canadian Railroads," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(4), pages 559-581.
- Heckman, James J, 1978.
"Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(4), pages 931-959, July.
- James J. Heckman, 1977. "Dummy Endogenous Variables in a Simultaneous Equation System," NBER Working Papers 0177, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I & Sappington, David E M, 1999.
"Setting the X Factor in Price-Cap Regulation Plans,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 5-25, July.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & David E. M. Sappington, 1998. "Setting the X Factor in Price Cap Regulation Plans," NBER Working Papers 6622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casarin, Ariel A., 2007. "Efficient industry configurations in downstream gas markets. An empirical assessment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 312-328, March.
- Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2003. "Inefficiencies and scale economies of European airport operations," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 341-361, September.
- Martín, Juan Carlos & Pilar Socorro, M., 2009. "A new era for airport regulators through capacity investments," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 618-625, July.
- Juan Martín & Concepción Román & Augusto Voltes-Dorta, 2009. "A stochastic frontier analysis to estimate the relative efficiency of Spanish airports," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 163-176, June.
- David Starkie, 2008. "The Airport Industry in a Competitive Environment: A United Kingdom Perspective," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2008/15, OECD Publishing.
- Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia & Yu, Chunyan, 2008.
"Ownership forms matter for airport efficiency: A stochastic frontier investigation of worldwide airports,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 422-435, September.
- Oum, Tae H. & Yan, Jia & Yu, Chunyan, 2009. "Ownership Forms Matter for Airport Efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Investigation of Worldwide Airports," 50th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Portland, Oregon, March 16-18, 2009 207604, Transportation Research Forum.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, January.
- Littlechild Stephen, 2003. "Reflections on Incentive Regulation," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-27, December.
- Abrate, Graziano & Erbetta, Fabrizio, 2010. "Efficiency and patterns of service mix in airport companies: An input distance function approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 693-708, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simone Pellegrino & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2011. "Assessing the Distributional Effects of Housing Taxation in Italy: From the Actual Tax Code to Imputed Rent," CESifo Working Paper Series 3368, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonal Income Tax; Redistributive Effect; Horizontal Inequity; Reranking; Microsimulation Models;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-07-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2010-07-03 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2010-07-03 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tur:wpaper:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simone Pellegrino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dstorit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.