Do Tax Credits Increase Charitable Giving? Evidence from Arizona and Iowa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Tinkelman, 2010. "Revenue Interactions: Crowding Out, Crowding In, Or Neither?," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Nonprofit Economics and Management, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Alm & Daniel Teles, 2017. "State and Federal Tax Policy toward Nonprofit Organizations," Working Papers 1704, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTax credits; tax incentive; subsidies; state taxation; charity; nonprofits; philanthropy.;
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2016-08-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-PBE-2016-08-07 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2016-08-07 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tul:wpaper:1606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yang Wang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detulus.html .