Universal Access and Local Commercial Internet Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shane Greenstein, 2008.
"Economic Experiments and Neutrality in Internet Access,"
NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 8, pages 59-109
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shane Greenstein, 2007. "Economic Experiments and Neutrality in Internet Access," NBER Working Papers 13158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angelique Augereau & Shane Greenstein & Marc Rysman, 2004. "Coordination vs. Differentiation in a Standards War: 56K Modems," NBER Working Papers 10334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory L. Rosston, 2006. "The Rise and Fall of Third-party High-speed Access," Discussion Papers 05-019, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Goolsbee, Austan & Klenow, Peter J, 2002.
"Evidence on Learning and Network Externalities in the Diffusion of Home Computers,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 317-343, October.
- Austan Goolsbee & Peter J. Klenow, 1999. "Evidence on Learning and Network Externalities in the Diffusion of Home Computers," NBER Working Papers 7329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosston, Gregory L., 2009. "The rise and fall of third-party high-speed access," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 21-33, February.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1998. "In a World Without Borders: The Impact of Taxes on Internet Commerce," NBER Working Papers 6863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tuf:tuftec:0017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcus Weir). General contact details of provider: http://ase.tufts.edu/economics .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.