Americanisation behind the Curtain: the History of Management Consulting in Estonia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaak Leimann & Asko Miettinen, 2008. "Dissertations on Organization and Management in Estonia and Finland 1960-1989," Working Papers 175, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
More about this item
Keywordshistorical research; management consulting; iron wall; American model; consulting practice; consulting project; conference; theory-building; internationalisation;
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2006-03-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2006-03-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ttu:wpaper:125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Urve Venesaar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettuee.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .