Report NEP-HIS-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaak Leimann & Antti Ainamo & Janne Tienari, 2005. "Americanisation behind the Curtain: the History of Management Consulting in Estonia," Working Papers 125, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Esteban A. Nicolini, 2006. "Was Malthus Right? A Var Analysis Of Economic And Demographic Interactions In Pre-Industrial England," Working Papers in Economic History wh060601, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Item repec:uma:periwp:wp112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lones Smith & Andreas Park, 2005. "Endogenous Herding and The Gold Rush: Timing Models with Both Explosive and Timed Entry," 2005 Meeting Papers 468, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francisco Rodríguez, 2006. "The Anarchy of Numbers: Understanding the Evidence on Venezuelan Economic Growth," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-009, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2006. "The Welfare State -- Background, Achievements, Problems," Working Paper Series 662, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:col:001012:002422 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Anelli, 2006. "Economia regionale e sistema bancario locale: la Banca di Deliceto dal 1925 al 1939," Quaderni DSEMS 03-2006, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Alvaro Forteza & Mario Tommasi, 2005. "Understanding reform in Latin America," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2205, Department of Economics - dECON.