The possibility of ideological bias in structural macroeconomic models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2018. "The Possibility of Ideological Bias in Structural Macroeconomic Models," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 216-241, January.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2011. "The possibility of ideological bias in structural macroeconomic models," IDEI Working Papers 679, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2011. "The possibility of ideological bias in structural macroeconomics models," CEPR Discussion Papers 8465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:24728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tsetofr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .