How to explain the participation effect: is it a question of different expectations and communication? A preliminary investigation
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordspublic goods; participation effect; computer mediated communication; empirical and normative expectations.;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-05-02 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2009-05-02 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpce:0904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Tecilla). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .