Report NEP-CBE-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brian Loasby, 2009. "Imagination, illusion and delusion," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 027/2009, SCEME.
- Martin Jones, 2009. "A Behavioural Perspective on Keynesian Decision Theory," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 031/2009, SCEME.
- Mário Gómez, 2009. "Risk, Uncertainty and Expectation as language game categories: - what we can still learn from Keynes," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/14, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Nina Horstmann & Andrea Ahlgrimm & Andreas Glöckner, 2009. "How Distinct are Intuition and Deliberation? An Eye-Tracking Analysis of Instruction-Induced Decision Modes," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_10, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Michèle Cohen, 2008. "Risk perception, risk attitude and decision : a Rank-Dependent approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08084, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Francesca Bortolami, 2009. "How to explain the participation effect: is it a question of different expectations and communication? A preliminary investigation," CEEL Working Papers 0904, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Marie-Pierre Dargnies & Guillaume Hollard, 2008. "Incentives to learn calibration : a gender-dependent impact," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08088, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michalis Drouvelis & Wieland Muller & Alex Possajennikov, 2009. "Signaling Without Common Prior: An Experiment," Discussion Papers 09/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Germana Bottone, 2009. "Education in Italy: is there any return?," ISAE Working Papers 109, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Lisa V. Bruttel & Werner Güth & Ulrich Kamecke & Vera Popova, 2009. "Voluntary Cooperation Based on Equilibrium Retribution - An Experiment Testing Finite-Horizon Folk Theorems," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-030, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Ro'i Zultan, 2009. "Cycles of conditional cooperation in a real-time voluntary contribution mechanism," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Migheli, Matteo & Scacciati, Francesco, 2009. "How does labor supply react to different tax rates? A field inquiry," POLIS Working Papers 124, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.