HUMBUGS and other Exotica -- Celebrating Anwar Shaikh
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Inama 5, 38100 Trento|
Web page: http://www.assru.economia.unitn.it/index.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anwar Shaikh, 2005. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Pseudo-Production Functions," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 447-466, Summer.
- Anwar Shaikh, 2010. "Reflexivity, path dependence, and disequilibrium dynamics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 33(1), pages 3-16, October.
- Brems, Hans, 1977. "Reality and Neoclassical Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 72-83, March.
- Herbert A. Simon & Ferdinand K. Levy, 1963. "A Note on the Cobb-Douglas Function," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 93-94.
- Shaikh, Anwar, 1974. "Laws of Production and Laws of Algebra: The Humbug Production Function," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 115-20, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.