HUMBUGS and other Exotica -- Celebrating Anwar Shaikh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herbert A. Simon & Ferdinand K. Levy, 1963. "A Note on the Cobb-Douglas Function," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 93-94.
- Anwar Shaikh, 2010. "Reflexivity, path dependence, and disequilibrium dynamics," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 3-16, October.
- Brems, Hans, 1977. "Reality and Neoclassical Theory," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 72-83, March.
- Anwar Shaikh, 2005. "Nonlinear Dynamics and Pseudo-Production Functions," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 447-466, Summer.
- Shaikh, Anwar, 1974. "Laws of Production and Laws of Algebra: The Humbug Production Function," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 115-120, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-09-26 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-09-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .