Report NEP-HME-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2013. "A Journey through the Corridors of a Labyrinth -- Borge's Library, Simon's Mazes and Turing's Librarian," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1301, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2013. "HUMBUGS and other Exotica -- Celebrating Anwar Shaikh," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1307, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Nicolò Bellanca & Hervé Baron, 2013. "Il problema del tempo libero nell’ambito della civiltà del capitale," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_16.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2013. "Computability Theory in Economics - Frontiers and a Restrospective," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1302, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Nicholas Crafts & Nikolaus Wolf, 2013. "The Location of the UK Cotton Textiles Industry in 1838: a Quantitative Analysis," Working Papers 0045, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Angeloni, Ignazio, 2013. "Input-Output-based Measures of Systemic Importance," MPRA Paper 49557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brenzel, Hanna & Gartner, Hermann & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "Wage posting or wage bargaining? Evidence from the employers' side," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2013, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Rupasingha, Anil, 2013. "Locally owned: Do local business ownership and size matter for local economic well-being?," FRB Atlanta Community and Economic Development Discussion Paper 2013-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lauren Cohen & Dong Lou & Christopher Malloy, 2013. "Playing Favorites: How Firms Prevent the Revelation of Bad News," NBER Working Papers 19429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoff C Harcourt, 2013. "The importance of HUMBUG in the Cambridge - Cambridge controversies in capital theory," Discussion Papers 2013-20, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.