Prizes and Lemons: Procurement of Innovation under Imperfect Commitment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wei Ding & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2011. "Prizes and lemons: procurement of innovation under imperfect commitment," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 42(4), pages 664-680, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Letina & Armin Schmutzler, 2015. "Inducing variety: a theory of innovation contests," ECON - Working Papers 200, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2019.
- Todd R. Kaplan & Shmuel Zamir, 2014. "Advances in Auctions," Discussion Papers 1405, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Moraga-González, José L. & Sándor, Zsolt & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R., 2014.
"Prices, Product Differentiation, And Heterogeneous Search Costs,"
IESE Research Papers
D/1097, IESE Business School.
- José L. Moraga-González & Zsolt Sándor & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2014. "Prices, Product Differentiation, and Heterogeneous Search Costs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-080/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- José Luis Moraga Gonzalez & Zsolt Sándor & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2014. "Prices, Product Differentiation, and Heterogeneous Search Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 4889, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giebe, Thomas, 2014.
"Innovation contests with entry auction,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 165-176.
- Giebe, Thomas, 2010. "Innovation Contests with Entry Auction," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 307, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kaplan, Todd R. & Zamir, Shmuel, 2015. "Advances in Auctions," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,, Elsevier.
- Jose L. Moraga-Gonzalez, 2015. "Prices, Product Differentiation, and Heterogeneous Search Costs," 2015 Meeting Papers 335, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:bla:randje:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:125-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Luis Moraga-González & Zsolt Sándor & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2017. "Prices and heterogeneous search costs," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 48(1), pages 125-146, March.
- Słomczyński, Wojciech & Życzkowski, Karol, 2012. "Mathematical aspects of degressive proportionality," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 94-101.
- Skrzypacz, Andrzej, 2013. "Auctions with contingent payments — An overview," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 666-675.
- Midjord, Rune, 2012. "Competitive Pressure and Job Interview Lying: A Game Theoretical Analysis," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-14, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Letina, Igor & Schmutzler, Armin, 2015. "Designing Innovation Contests for Diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:kap:ejlwec:v:43:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10657-015-9520-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; contests; tournaments; auctions; bargaining; adverse;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trf:wpaper:262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.