A comment on Siegfried's first lesson in econometrics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Damien S. Eldridge, 2014. "A Comment On Siegfried'S First Lesson In Econometrics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(1), pages 503-504, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometrics; Education; Methodology;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trb:wpaper:2013.02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .